Everything You Need to Know High Sensitivity & Highly Sensitive People
High sensitivity is something not enough people understand — and all too often that leaves a highly sensitive person (HSP) feeling like an outsider, or worse, stressed and overwhelmed.
We’re on a mission to fix that. We believe that high sensitivity is not only normal, it’s a good thing: a source of strength, creativity & depth for those privileged to possess this trait. And we think it’s long past time that the world stop treating highly sensitive people as “too sensitive,” and start treating them well.
Below are the resources we’ve put together, drawing on the work of psychologists, HSP advocates, leading authors, and above all, the voices of HSPs themselves.
Highly Sensitive Person Resources & Guides
- What Is a Highly Sensitive Person?
- What Does It Mean to Be Sensitive?
- 21 Signs You’re a Highly Sensitive Person
- 12 Secrets About Dating a Highly Sensitive Person
- Highly Sensitive Person Books
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is HSP a disorder? (Spoiler alert: no!)
Note: We’re constantly updating this section. More will be coming soon!